Our community support services align with the Mission and Vision of the agency “Helping Families and Children put the Pieces Together” by providing support to the families we serve at home, school, and within the community. The Community Support Service Department provides therapy, skills training (individual and family), behavioral modification and reinforcement.
In addition, the department assists adults, children and their families by linking them with various support systems within their community to enhance the family unit and increase independence gearing them for discharge.
We Are Here To Help
Our Services include:
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Community Support Services
- Group Therapy
- Registered Nursing Care
- Psychological and Psychosexual Assessment/Treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Psychiatric Evaluation/Treatment
- IFI (Intensive Family Intervention)
- Behavior Management/Modification Training
- After-Hours Crisis Management Access
News & Events
Fitness Boot Camp held in TPH Gym from 11:00 am - 12: 00 pm every Saturday Classes instructed by Personal Trainers DawnMarie Teany and Alice Hoppmeyer from Sculpt Personal Training.