Referrals are welcomed to assist individuals in locating and obtaining behavioral health services and selecting the resources that are the most appropriate for their needs. All initial appointments are scheduled through our Intake Coordinator.
For information or questions regarding appointments, please contact the Intake Coordinator at (678) 987-1020 ext. 130 or (678) 330-1400
We Are Here To Help
Our Services include:
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Community Support Services
- Group Therapy
- Registered Nursing Care
- Psychological and Psychosexual Assessment/Treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Psychiatric Evaluation/Treatment
- IFI (Intensive Family Intervention)
- Behavior Management/Modification Training
- After-Hours Crisis Management Access
News & Events
Fitness Boot Camp held in TPH Gym from 11:00 am - 12: 00 pm every Saturday Classes instructed by Personal Trainers DawnMarie Teany and Alice Hoppmeyer from Sculpt Personal Training.
Many Healthcare Workers Have Been in Need of Mental Health Services
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, many healthcare workers have been in need of mental health services. Our highly-regarded centers offer a wide range of mental health services to all healthcare workers - schedule an appointment with one of our centers today.